Great Site to Earn Money Online

Friday, February 10, 2012

Cafe World Cuisine Cookbooks 'coming soon'

The Cafe World Cookbook hold the recipes that keep our virtual restaurants in business, but in addition to the fundamental and advanced recipes, there's always been a mysterious 'specialty' recipes as well. I'm still not 100% sure what these recipes will be, but based on what's there so far, it looks like you will also be able to level up your cooking skill by type of cuisine and then unlock bonuses.

cafe world cuisine cookbooks comoing soon
Since my favorite things to cook right now are the pot roast and chicken, looks like I've already managed to reach Level 1 in American style cooking. So much for being adventurous in my virtual kitchen. I'll post more on Cuisine Cookbooks as soon there's more information.

Which type of cuisine do you cook the most in Cafe World?

No comments:

Post a Comment